Cohesion is a leading IT staffing firm that empowers people and companies to thrive. We specialize in finding, retaining, and developing top IT talent for our clients. Cohesion’s has helped business leaders add value, drive growth, and achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace. Learn more at cohesion.com
Summary of Opportunity
Cohesion has an immediate need for a Implementation Specialist Support Admin for a 6-month contract with a RETAIL focused client based in the Mason area. 8am-5pm.
Specific Skills Needed: The ideal candidate will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of key tasks supporting the successful implementation of new Small Business Clients with and/or on behalf of a team of Implementation Specialists. Responsibilities during this assignment can include:
• Supports Implementation Specialists with reviewing new client documents, identifying discrepancies and defining and entering client requirements in Salesforce
• Execution of new client online portal access set-up; includes sending the appropriate communication email templates, tracking status and reporting any identified issues.
• Monitor team shared Outlook mailbox for incoming membership documents sent from clients, brokers or Third Party Administrators (TPA’s)
• Review incoming membership documents (Microsoft Excel and Word) to confirm accuracy in formatting and validity of data; includes communicating when updates are needed for successful membership enrollment and/or submission for processing.
• Accurate and timely tracking all completed tasks using Salesforce Implementation Tracker tool
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Cohesion is an IT Services Firm dedicated to advancing the careers of IT Professionals. We work with some of the most recognized companies in the country to place IT professionals that stand out amongst their peers. Talented individuals need challenging opportunities. To discover your next great opportunity and begin to build a career path, contact us today.