Cohesion is a leading IT staffing firm that empowers people and companies to thrive. We specialize in finding, retaining, and developing top IT talent for our clients. Cohesion’s has helped business leaders add value, drive growth, and achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace. Learn more at cohesion.com.
Position: Senior Application Developer
As part of the applications development discipline, develops cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Coordinates with users to determine requirements. Codes, tests, debug documents and implements complex software applications. May coordinate activities of the project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs. Interprets business requirements and identifies technical solutions to meet business objectives. May be involved in 7-by-24 production support.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
Agile Methodology, C#, GitHub, .Net Framework 4.0 and greater, Software Development Life Cycle, Software Development Methodologies, Software Performance Testing, Visual Studio
Nice To Have
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable experience, Pega Robotics Development
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes, codes, tests and documents routine enhancements made to new and/or existing programs.
- Participates in 24x7 production support on-call rotation.
- Demonstrates proven knowledge in one or more applications or systems.
- Designs, codes, tests and implements application programs in accordance with client specifications.
- Interprets business requirements and identifies solutions to meet business objectives.
- Oversees the advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution functions for software products.
- Coordinates project resources for application projects with minor complexity.
- Analyzes application systems and programming logic problems and, where necessary, revises logic and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
SPECIFICS RELATED TO INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION DEVELOPMENT
- Undergraduate degree in computer-related field.
- 3-6 years of related experience.
MINMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Contract To Hire
- Pega Robotics Development Tool – Nice to have
- .Net Framework 4.0 and greater
- Visual Studio 2015 and greater
- GitHub Source Control
- Agile Development Process
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cohesion is an IT Services Firm dedicated to advancing the careers of IT Professionals. We work with some of the most recognized companies in the country to place IT professionals that stand out among their peers. Talented individuals need challenging opportunities. To discover your next great opportunity and begin to build a career path, contact us today.