Position: .Net Developer
Number of Openings: 1
Job Req Duration: 12 months, Contract-to-hire
Start Date: ASAP
Job location: Downtown Dayton
Process: Local candidates/phone/in-person and open to Skype/WebEx
Cohesion is a leading IT staffing firm that empowers people and companies to thrive. We specialize in finding, retaining, and developing top IT talent for our clients. Cohesion has helped business leaders add value, drive growth, and achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace. Learn more at cohesion.com
Summary of Opportunity
Cohesion has an immediate need for a .Net Developer for a 12-month contract with our client in downtown Dayton. This individual will provide subject matter expertise for technical guidance, training and direction with a team of development professionals.
Nature of Work:
Develop n-tier applications using micro-services and SQL routines supporting Member-to-Provider attribution and auto-assignment processes.
- Microsoft .NET development
- Microsoft SQL server development
- Micro-services / SOA development
- Design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications including research, design, documenting and modifying throughout the production lifecycle
- Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports when required
- Responsibilities may also include mentoring Jr. Developers as needed and working with Sr. Developer on component and architecture change
- Assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications
- Plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications
- Research and document requirements of software users
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to functional/technical specifications that meet business requirements
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas
- Generate statistics and prepare and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process
- Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines
- Assist in software deployment as required based on build specification
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior software developers and research assistants
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cohesion is an IT Services Firm dedicated to advancing the careers of IT Professionals. We work with some of the most recognized companies in the country to place IT professionals that stand out amongst their peers. Talented individuals need challenging opportunities. To discover your next great opportunity and begin to build a career path, contact us today.