Cohesion is a leading IT staffing firm that empowers people and companies to thrive. We specialize in finding, retaining, and developing top IT talent for our clients. Cohesion’s has helped business leaders add value, drive growth, and achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace. Learn more at cohesion.com
Position: Software Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION GENERAL FUNCTION:
- Responsible for implementing new features and enabling capabilities using modern software engineering tools and practices.
- Adheres to practices and standards, set by communities of practice, and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement.
- Shares responsibility and accountability for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined.
- Doing the right thing for customers and colleagues ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience.
- Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating
- concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined.
- Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience.
- While operating within the risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement new features while maintaining overall quality of software.
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad.
- Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews, and sharing knowledge.
- Remain current on relevant technology trends.
- Participate in researching and resolving customer issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
C#, .Net, Web Services, Microsoft OData Framework, DevOps, Scripting
Nice To Have
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable with 0-3 years of software development experience.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts.
- Experience with version control solutions, preferably Git/GitHub.
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with security best practices for software development.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Cohesion is an IT Services Firm dedicated to advancing the careers of IT Professionals. We work with some of the most recognized companies in the country to place IT professionals that stand out among their peers. Talented individuals need challenging opportunities. To discover your next great opportunity and begin to build a career path, contact us today.