Cohesion is a leading IT staffing firm that empowers people and companies to thrive. We specialize in finding, retaining, and developing top IT talent for our clients. Cohesion’s has helped business leaders add value, drive growth, and achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace. Learn more at cohesion.com
Summary of Opportunity
Cohesion has immediate need for a Computer Systems Analyst with our North Carolina client on a Contract-to Hire basis. Specifically, the successful candidate will become knowledgeable on the CDM technical requirements for the CDM program. Understanding of your role in the CDM activities. The successful candidate will be involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access. Design, manage and maintain agency infrastructure. Maintenance, configuration and implementing products, appliances and devices on the network.
Skills and Experience Required
1. Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 5 years of relative experience, or 9 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree
2. At least 2 years’ experience and in-depth knowledge of designing, upgrading, maintaining and implementing network devices on a large scale enterprise.
3. At least 2 years’ experience and working knowledge with Linux, VMware
4. At least 2 years’ experience with coordination and communication with other remotely deployed team members
5. At least 2 years’ experience with developing documentation with processes and procedures
6. At least 2 years’ experience in proposing, implementing automation features in a large enterprise environment
7. Minimum of 1 year of experience in developing and tailoring reporting from network security tools.
8. All candidates will not require sponsorship to work in the USA.
1. Become knowledgeable on the CDM technical requirements for the CDM program. Understand your role in CDM activities.
2. Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
3. Design, manage, and maintain agency infrastructure.
4. Maintenance, configuration and implementing products, appliances and devices on the network
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cohesion is an IT Services Firm dedicated to advancing the careers of IT Professionals. We work with some of the most recognized companies in the country to place IT professionals that stand out amongst their peers. Talented individuals need challenging opportunities. To discover your next great opportunity and begin to build a career path, contact us today.