Cohesion is a leading IT staffing firm that empowers people and companies to thrive. We specialize in finding, retaining, and developing top IT talent for our clients. Cohesion’s has helped business leaders add value, drive growth, and achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace. Learn more at cohesion.com
Summary of Opportunity
Cohesion has immediate need for an Automation Test Architect with our Baltimore client on a Contract-to Hire basis. Will participate and serve as an Architect for the Disability domain. Coordinate the setup, data requirements, security updates and testing of applications developed in the MDE. This testing could be via automated scripts or manual testing.
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Core Java principles, and automated testing tools/frameworks such as but not limited to; Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing, testing and/or integrating applications in a DevOps/Continuous Integration/Deployment environment using Jenkins including Cloud deployments
- Minimum of 1 year of experience setting up the automation model at an enterprise level for web-based applications, mainframe-based applications and web services.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in working with VBScript, C Languages, Groovy and PowerShell Scripting
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in using Maven, Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins and advanced understanding of DB2, Oracle, Postgres, and SQL.
- Support the integration of applications developed with Agile methodologies in the DevOps/MDE into Production
- Generate documents for automation testing in support of the Agile and Modern Development Environment (MDE)
- Coordinate environmental setup effort with the Division of Environmental Testing (DIET) for the MDE process and reports to management.
- Coordinate data needs within the integration environment working with the developmental components in the MDE process and providing statuses to management
- Assist in proactively avoiding any intermittent software functionality problems.
- Attend work order meetings to introduce key project personnel; define roles and responsibilities; and review the meeting purpose, scope, and objectives.
- Communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer, on a daily basis.
- Provide Agile, MDE, DevOps, etc., training to team and customer personnel
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Cohesion is an IT Services Firm dedicated to advancing the careers of IT Professionals. We work with some of the most recognized companies in the country to place IT professionals that stand out amongst their peers. Talented individuals need challenging opportunities. To discover your next great opportunity and begin to build a career path, contact us today.